Monday, January 16, 2006

10 Things I like about Me!

Not necessarily in any order!

1. I have virgin hair. Never dyed, still brown.

2. I'm creative.

3. I give of myself to causes I believe in.

4. I show up everyday to work and work hard. (I always thought that is just what you do, but apparently it isn't to alot of people)

5. I am a good mother, I've raised three wonderful young men who have good manners, a sense of humor, can clean house, do laundry and have good work ethic.

6. I am a loyal friend. What you say to me stays with me. I will be here when you need me, thru thick and thin.

7. I love to cook and bake. Sometimes tooo much cause then I eat it!!

8. I love life and have respect for others lives. There is so much we can learn from each other! Life is awesome!

9. I love to sing, alone in my car, where no one has to listen.

10. I am flexible. It happens, life changes, it's not always my way, I move on.