Thursday, January 26, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

It's almost the weekend!!!!
I have all day Saturday to myself. I'll be taking a class at the faraway LSS. I'm excited. We will be altering a clipboard in Basic Grey and altering a paint can for Valentine's day. I look forward to meeting other scrappers from my area.
Getting away for a day will be soo good for me. Work is starting to get to me again. Not the amount of work, or what I do, I love my job. It's the people there who have nothing better to do but keep track of what other people are doing. As a part of our wellness program, we are allowed 20 minutes to walk the campus. It seems certain people who don't participate have taken to "timing" those that do. Grrrr! MYOB!
I'm off to scrap a bit, release some tension and wonder a bit about life at the WesternGate.