Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Challenge from Kip

Jobs I’ve had in my life:

1. My First job was in High School. I worked for one of the School Board Members as a stripper.
2. I sold antiques at my mom's antique shop.
3. I pumped gas back when gas stations actually did that for people
4. Teacher's Aide in a Pre K classroom for the first 9 years I worked in the School District

Four movies I would and have watched over:

1. Remember the Titans
2. Big Fish
3. On Golden Pond
4. Pretty Woman


Four places I have lived:
1. Savanna, IL
2. Virginia Beach, VA
3. Doctor's Inlet, FL
4. Pensacola, FL
Four television shows I love to watch:

1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewive's
3. Boston Legal
4. Fox Football and PreGame show

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Colorado
2. Gulf Shores, AL
3. New Orleans Mardi Gras
4. Wisconsin & Illinois (yes I lead a boring life)


Four websites I visit daily:

1. Several friends’ blogs
2. Two Peas Pub
3. Monkey Place
4. Packers.com

Four of my favorite foods:

1. seafood
2. salad
3. Chicken & Dumplings
4. Mexican Food

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Anywhere my family is together
2. On the beach
3. In Wisconsin & Illinois
4. On a neverending, unlimited spending, go where I want to Vacation.

Okay maybe I should clarify #1. My first job was stripping furniture for a furniture refinishing shop. The owners were my 4H leaders, and he was on the school board. They were awesome people.