Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Is it Hump day yet?

By the time any of you read this we will be humping through the week. Is it just me or did Monday and Tuesday drag for everyone? While at work I can think of a thousand places I'd rather be, or be doing. Perhaps it's because I have a case of spring fever. Which when you stop to wonder about it, our winter hasn't been a winter, so why have the spring fever?
Great news is I will be spending a week in Key West in a few months! Motivation to keep humping through these weeks. FCAT, FTE, WDIS, and survey after survey and the slew of other reports that our state mandates to keep up with student achievement. Keep humping, all the way to the Keys!
The classes I took this weekend were great and very informative, but left me yearning to do nothing but scrap! I sewed on paper for the first time, neat technique, I could do that again on LOs. Also found a new adhesive to use on LOs, but for the life of me can't remember it's name!
Short and sweet, my mind is too tired to wonder. Thanks for reading. nite Jeb.