Which is surprising to say considering we just had a two week Christmas break and MLK 3 day weekend. But I stayed in WesternGate most of the time. I did take a 3 day break to my sister's in Alabama. But does that count? DH stayed at home, we had a sick spoiled dog at that time. He's better now.
I think the week at the beach the first week of November spoiled me. I can't help but think how good life was there. Family, food and fun all week! I love all my in-laws and it was great being there with them. Maybe DH and I should go back, just for the weekend. He seemed so relaxed and happy there. It is amazing how a five minute walk with your feet in sand and waves crashing about can clear your mind. I can't wait for warm weather and our pizza dates on the beach.
I think I shall wonder about a weekend away in Feb. Just him and I!
For now, from the Westen gate.
:Jayne







