Thursday, January 19, 2006

It's another beautiful morning here at the WesternGate! After some cold, rainy and chilly weather at the beginning of the week, the sun is out and it's warming back up! I'm tired of wearing winter clothes and winter colors. I'm ready to go back into sandals, bright prints and capris!
I'm getting excited about the class I'm taking next weekend. An altered Clipboard and an altered paint can. It will be nice to be around some fellow scrappers IRL. I love the Message boards, but I'm a people person and want to be around people! None of my friends share my scrapping passion yet, but I am working on friend Jen. Jen if you read this, get a move on. I tried to enable another friend, at work, who keeps saying she thinks the scrapbooking is neat but she already has too many hobbies. I told her the TSV would be perfect for her! I will have to check today to see if she ever bought it. This is the woman who blocked the scrapbook clearance bin at Big Lots just looking through the stuff because she thought it was awesome! It won't be long and Vivica will be hooked I can tell!
I've wondered enough for this sitting, I'm off to scrap a bit before I run a few errands and go to the workplace.
Take a moment won't you and find something to wonder about! Leave me a note, what are you wondering?

:Jayne