
A few more of my favorite men. It's just kinda cool to have so many smilin' faces greet me every morning when I walk in the kitchen. Lifts my spirits right away!
A challenge from my friend, Cindy, who got it from my friend Kip, who got it from Sophia.
ABC's Challenge
A - Available or single: neither/married
B - Best Friend: Rick
Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of choice: Water the coffee a close 2nd, Maragarita's 3rd
E - Essential item you use everyday: My Glasses
F - Favorite color: Watermelon
G- Gummy Bears or worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Savanna, IL
I - Indulgence: Scrapbooking
J - January or February: February, More days off
K - Kids & Names: Sons, Dan, Kevin & Patrick
Life is Incomplete Without? Family & Friends
M - Marriage Date: Oct 18, 1986
N - Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister, 1 - half sister
O - Oranges or apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Losing my family
Q - Fave Quote: I have too many favorites to post!
R - Reason to Smile: I got up this morning
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Jules, my brother Jason, and MaryAnn
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I slept in a Cave
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Humus (dunno for sure if that's a veggie)
W - Worst Habit: Gossiping
X - Xrays: pretty much everywhere, Hands, Feet, Ankles, Knees, Hips, Back, Elbows, Wrists, Neck and Head.
Y - Your Fave Food: Seafood
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra







