I am no longer fortunate to live where I can experience this on a daily basis in the winter. So I have to settle for the fake kind. Snow flake lights, Plastic snow flakes, and Snow people. Most of them stand silently at their post, grinning at me, perhaps thankful that they are fake, and warm.
My Darling husband picked this snowman up for me the other night at CVS. He said it just looked like he would be one I love. He was right! He is fluffy and soft. Probably one of the biggest ones I have.I love my Packer snowman. He is probably one of my most cherished. He stays out all year round. DH bought him also. The ultimate football fan, as everyone knows there is nothing in the world like a football game in Lambeau Field, the Frozen Tundra. Snow should be falling at game time, a slushy, sloppy snow, to make the game fun!
My latest purchase, sure to become cherished, is Papa & Momma Snowman and their 3 little snowmen. I was thrilled to find this as we have 3 sons. I don't think I have ever seen a group of 5. It also reminds me how blessed I am.
I am blessed with a wonderful family. I don't have to shovel snow. I have relatives & friends who still live in snow country so I can go visit when I realllllly miss snow. Then I can make all the snowmen, snowballs, snowangels, snowforts and snowpaths I want. Yes, I am blessed.
:J







