One of the best gifts this year was to have all three boys home for the weekend. As children grow, and the nest empties, these get togethers are good for DH and I. It reminds us how much fun our kids are to be around. It also makes the quiet appreciated more when they leave. With boys every thing is a competition, especially with all three of them here. I loved every minute of it!
Dan and Kevin were amazed at the scraproom. They loved the tools, especially the Cropadile and the Cricut. I was amazed that at some point over the weekend, all three of them took a turn in the scraproom creating a card or present for their girls. What really amazed me is that they did this one their own. At one time or another one would come to me and ask, "Mom show me how to do this," or "Mom, Can I use this?"
Their creations were beautiful if I do say so myself. Patrick started an album that he and his girl plan to pass back and forth to each other. Dan made a card, he used the Cricut & the Cropadile, and Kevin made a card also.
Of course being the men that they are, they left a mess for me to clean up. But that's okay, I don't mind once in awhile. I'm just glad I finally have children to share this hobby with. Now I wonder which one would like to go to a weekend crop? LOL! not pushing my luck on that one!
It was a great holiday, with many unexpected gifts. And children who surprise you.
:J







