Saturday, December 30, 2006

Yep! I'm still here!

I can't believe my Holiday vacation is half over! WAHHHH! I've had a busy past couple of days and haven't gotten here to post! So here's an update.
Nails done, shopped to return a bra, why do some bras seem like one cup is noticeably bigger than the other? I mean like I know one boob is bigger, but that was the cup that was big enough. It was the smaller one that had a way too small cup! Took that sucker back, I'm not paying $30 for a missized bra! But I got the right fitting one finally and all is well in that world again.
I took a 30 mile drive to a LSS. They had the cutest mini AMM scrap totes! But I just couldn't justify that one yet. Maybe if they have it at the LSS that I have a GC to. I still spent some cash there, nothing spectacular, paper and embellies.
Today was the big wedding. George looked so handsome in his Marine Corps uniform and Carrie was just a doll in her dress. They make the cutest couple! Beautiful ceremony, gorgeous church. I will try to get pics posted tomorrow. Reception was gorgeous too. They had it at the Officers club on base. This is the first time I have been in there since Hurricane Ivan just about destroyed it. It has taken almost two years to renovate and I can see why. It is done perfectally. The Mustin Beach Officers Club on NAS is a National Historic Building. I was glad to see that they did the reconstruction right and preserved it to it's full former glory. Again, hopefully more pics tomorrow! I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. Outside was gloomy, rainy and it got dark soooo quick. Hopefully I can find more pics that someone else took. After the reception (it ended about 6 pm) we headed over to the Groom's parents, Lynn & Howard. I have known them since before they announced they were pregnant with George. We had the best time at the after party! Catching up on old times, finding out what a small world it really is. I love times like these!
Enough for tonite, I'm off to bed. Need to pack tomorrow to go to my sister's to scrap for a week, without taking everything I own. HMMM! or I could just buy more! LOL!

:J