Can you believe it's Wednesday already?? Days are just a flyin' by! It will be Christmas before we know it! I've already started on my Christmas cards, have you?
Yesterday I spent most of the day in the scraproom and that was good therapy. Nothing like a day in the scraproom. Except for maybe a day at a Hilltop crop. No other crops compare.
I putzed and puttered with a few things yesterday, then settled down to make Thanksgiving cards. I had fun making them. I'm embossing and inking these and at first it was hard to get the routine down. After about the 4th card tho, I was on a roll!
Have you been to Teresa Collins website yet? I love her Gratitude Journal ! I'm thinking I may do this at Thanksgiving. I can do it here while the boys are home Sunday (11 days!!!) and then also take it with me to Wisconsin to do there with the in laws. I've been trying to think of some quick easy projects to take that will be easy to transport on the plane.
First I need to head to work! Tonite is the CMA's, so my tv night is planned. I hope you have a wondermous day!







