Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Rick and I are in the woods of Wisconsin for a few days, hopefully snowed in. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Until I get back in a few days, stay busy with this latest meme.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? I have an artificial tree, only because it's more practical.

3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever I can find the time

4. When do you take the tree down? 12 days after Christmas

5. Do you like Egg Nog? No

6. Favorite gift received as a child? All of them! but probably my ballerina jewelry box

7. Hardest person to buy for? My Brother in law

8. Easiest person to buy for? The boys

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? An alarm clock from my ex

12. Favorite Christmas Movie. The Bells of St. Mary's

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When the mood strikes

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? YES!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Our family Cheeseball

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, White ones!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night and White Christmas

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends, love to do both!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I can name all of them in the song, but can Santa even name all of his reindeer????

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A Star made out of tin foil and cardboard. Rick and the boys made it our first Christmas together

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning Morning. One Christmas eve and the rest in the morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Commercialism

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Mostly old or handmade, no real theme, although we do have a Green Bay Packers Tree!

24. Who is least likely to respond to this? ?

25 . Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham

26 . What do you want for Christmas this year? My wedding ring fixed.

27 . Who is most likely to respond to this? Thats what I want to know!