Challenge going around...long one...
and a different kind of one for sure, lol!....
Where is the person you gave your heart to for the first time?
Don't know, Definitely don't care.
What were you doing at ten last night ?
driving down a country road in the dark, praying we weren't lost
What was the last thing you drank ?
coffee
What' s going on between you and the last person you kissed?
right this second, not a thing, but give it a few hours and we'll see!
What' s something you really want right now, be honest?
Where do we start with that...okay, I'll be materialistic....top of the line Canon Digi SLR...
Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Thursday
Anything annoying you right now?
Yes, and let's leave it at that.
Who was the last person to make you cry?
myself
Anybody you' re looking forward to seeing soon?
My Kids, my sister and my inlaws
Are you going anywhere for the next summer?
I'm sure I will, I don't let grass grow under my feet.
Who was the last person you hugged?
A few dozen football players and my husband
Who was the last person in your room?
My husband
Did you have a dream last night ?
Yeah, about a naked man, but I didn't look at him.
How many piercings do you have?
ears only......
Have any tattoos?
Again why would I ruin one of God's perfect creations
Are you good at giving directions ?
Yes I can get you there from anywhere.
Last time you cried really, really hard?
When I had a meltdown about work.
What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Ummmmm....bread?
Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Of course! And I'd be well dressed in my Packers Sweatshirt!
Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?
Yep!
What is your favorite color?
The blue of my husband's eyes
Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
Yes, a slow, painful, suffering death.
When was the last time you saw your Grandpa?
Oh about 47 years ago. I don't remember it.
Do you know anyone with cancer?
Yes
Who was the last person you talked to in person?
My husband and my youngest child. We're spending the day bonding.
Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months? Yes
what kind of relationship? 3 months is a short time, I can endure alot of things for 3 months.
What is the last text in your inbox ?
A joke from Jo
Have you lost friends in the past 3 years ?
No, if I lost them they weren't friends
Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Seriously? Me? Hide my feelings?
Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Sure, I just hope they are good thoughts
Are you excited for anything to happen in the next 6 months?
Let's see, Going to Wisconsin, Christmas, Winter Retreat, the Hilltop Cruise.
What should you be doing right now?
Laundry, cleaning closets, cleaning house, paperwork, taking a few things back to wally world, writing a few cards, and the list goes on.
Do you believe in true love?
Yes
Do you miss your past?
I don't miss it, I'm glad it's past.
Do you think that your ex still likes you?
That's irrelevant to me.
Has a person of the opposite sex seen you in your underwear?
Geez, who told??
If you could go back 3 months from now would you change anything?
Yes, I would not have stressed so much about the upcoming changes to our curriculum because the state is going to change their minds two weeks after a major conference discussing it and we won't end up changing it!
Where 's the last place you went?
To a Football game
what color are your eyes?
Green
At the moment, are you more warm or cold?
I am comfortable.
What are you listening to?
Wisconsin winning the football game against Minnesota!!!!
Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
To sit beside, an ocean.
To swim in, a pool
How long is your hair?
Shoulder length til Wednesday....
Last thing you ate?
BBQ potato chips
Are you a bad influence?
I am not as bad an influence as some people are..........
Would you share a drink with a stranger?
Depends...probably
Can you easily tell if someone is fake?
Yes, I have a pretty good instinct.
Looking back did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
Yep!
What' s your favorite card game?
Canasta or Euchere
Know anyone who' s been drunk recently?
Probably one of my sons, but no not really, unless you count Barb's Halloween Sangria!
Do you enjoy drama ?
I get amused at how wrapped up people get in drama. No, I don't like it in my life, it's a waste of my time.
How many months until your birthday?
11 months exactly
Do you believe every one deserves a second chance?
I have to judge that by each individual circumstance.
Last three people you texted?
Jo, Kevin, Patrick
What are you doing tonight?
Watching football and scrapping, finishing laundry and..........
Is smoking one of your turn offs?
I hate being in a room with someone who is smoking. I hate what it does to you. But I can't say it's a total turn off since I'm married to a wonderful man who's only downside is he smokes.
What' s the last kind of soup you ate?
White Chicken Chili too!
What kind of dog do you want?
The one who lives with me
Do you currently have a sunburn?
I would if I went outside
Could you eat nothing but grilled cheese for a week straight?
Yep, I think I could, especially if it's made with Velveeta! Drippy hot.
What color was the last drink you consumed?
Brown
Would you rather shave your head or dye your hair bright orange?
Bright orange, I have too many bumps on my head to shave it.
Could you last an hour without talking?
Sure
Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
Yep!
Are you a Hollister/Abercrombie kind of person?
Your choice in clothing shouldn't be what defines you.
how many hours of sleep did you get last night ?
8
What makeup do you wear on a daily basis ?
None
What curse word do you use the most?
The bomb I shouldn't.
Do you own an ipod?
Classic 120G
Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Both!
Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yes, but I don't listen
Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Yes
Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate
Can you whistle?
Yes
How big is your local mall?
Not big enough!
Are you currently wearing glasses?
Yes
Do you own any band t-shirts?
Does a Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville shirt count?
How many aunts and uncles do you have?
Well, none alive really. I have cousins I call Aunt. I know, I'm confused....
Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes, but I already have arthritis, so it doesn't matter does it?
What is your favorite salad dressing?
Western
Do you read for fun?
If it has words, I read it.
Can you speak any languages other than English?
bits and pieces.
Where is your cell phone ?
On the bar behind me
What color is your bedroom painted?
Wood
Are your parents divorced?
No, they are buried in Illinois
What do you like to snack on at the movie theatres?
Dry popcorn with M&M's mixed in.
Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
I only date humans
What was/is your favorite class in high school?
Any class Mr. Williams taught. (freshman civics, Senior Gov't, History)
If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
Morton
Were you a " planned" child?
There is sixteen years between me and my next older sibling, what do you think? Of course I was planned!!!!
How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
A year older than I am now
Ever eaten an entire thing of frosting?
Yep! and a box of graham crackers to go with it.
Have you read To Kill A Mockingbird?
Several times
What instrument would you like to learn?
Flight instruments or surgical instruments.
Were you ever a safety patrol in elementary school?
Yes, but I let the power go to my head
Do you like dodge ball?
No, I was always the target!
Ever order anything from the tv?
Yes!
Can you write with both hands ?
Yes, can you read it? No
Do you get cold sores a lot?
I am not that kind of girl!
Chapstick or lipgloss?
Chapstick
Last time you got poison ivy?
I am not that kind of girl either!!!
Let's see, I challenge Darla, Cindy and Val!







