Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday, Free Monday!

It wasn't back to work for me today, and I took advantage of it sleeping in til well after 8. Now I have that drowsy feeling you get from oversleeping. It's also only 29 degrees this morning, good sleeping, cuddling weather. BRRRR!
What a difference a day makes!
As promised, pictures from our Cookie Exchange Saturday. Ann has such a beautiful house, and she had it decorated from floor to ceiling.
When you first walked in the door, the carolers greeted you. Aren't they adorable?
 

I spied this little prize right away. It was a consolation gift for being eliminated from the big gift basket. I won it, sorry to say, the consulation prize that is. It's okay! I love snowflakes and this little white bucket will stay in my scraproom yearround, holding something or other. The snowflake hanging from it will be added to my collection that I hang in my dining room windows. I create Florida snow by hanging snowflakes in the windows. I have different ones, shapes and sizes, just like the real thing!
 

We played several fun games. In one we had to get in groups of 3, blow up red and green balloons, stuff them in a pair of pantyhose, alternating colors, get one member to "volunteer" to put them on their head, and sing the entire Jingle Bells song. My team won, thanks to my teammates, Melanie and Sharon. They of course enjoyed their prizes while I had to pose for a picture.
 

Here's our cat, Boots. This is his favorite place to lay lately. He does walk around here thinking he's God, so I guess it's appropriate he spends Christmas season laying in the manger.
 
Posted by Picasa