I've been a bad blogger. All the last minute stuff before school got out for Christmas kept me away from my blog. Now I'm off two weeks, I'll probably post more than I need too.
Tonite we had Ann's Cookie Exchange. It sure wasn't our momma's cookie exchange! I think we drank more bottles of wine than we ate cookies. Not that we needed cookies, there was plenty of food. I took my famous Cheeseball and everyone loved it. Someone brought Redneck Caviar. It was a mix of veggies in a dip, kind of like a salsa. I have to get that recipe! There were Teriyaki Chicken bites that were to die for and Ann's Cheesy roll ups were delish too. Another recipe I have to get.
Some where along the line we played a few games. I'll post the pics tomorrow, but somehow I ended up with pantyhose filled with red and green balloons on my head singing Jingle Bells. Don't ask how many glasses of wine that took.
My new wine of choice is White Merlot or Light Merlot by Berringer. I think I had too many glasses to remember. Some one bought a bottle of some kind of Reindeer wine, it tasted like Reindeer p... YUCK!
I'm off to bed, pictures sometime Sunday, I promise. I needed tonite, it was soo fun!
:J







