It's Christmas Eve! I stayed so busy yesterday that I didn't blog. One of the things I promised myself I would do these two weeks off is blog every day! Oh No!
I spent yesterday making more cookies, doing laundry, cleaning house and running errands.
At 3 I laid on the couch for one of my 20 minute power naps that I'm famous for and woke up and 4:45! I was amazed I slept that long, that the boy or the dog didn't wake me and the phone never rang! What woke me was the cell phone ringing in the other room, my friend, Sharon, calling to wish me a Merry Christmas!
I ran into several friends while out running errands. It was nice to see them and catch up. I think everyone and their brother was out and about. The stores were packed! I scored a special present that hubby had been looking for. He's helping the dog shop. The dog buys the best presents for our family. He's Santa's special elf. I think everyone will be happy.
Kevin arrived home about 9:30 last night. He brought Christmas dinner with him. I won't tell you til Christmas what it is. I want everyone to be surprised. Since my sister reads this, I won't spoil the surprise for her. But it's good!
Kevin also brought home the Wii, and Wii fit. We stayed up til almost midnite playing that. I beat hubby 2 games in bowling. Then they played golf and a few other games. That machine is amazing and the first video system I can say I actually want! It was fun watching the boys do the yoga. I didn't attempt that, I will today when I'm not so tired.
I'm off to straighten up, do dishes and make some breakfast for these boys. A bit more shopping to do and I'm done!
Merry Christmas Eve!







