Monday, December 08, 2008

OMG! I Won!

One of my favorite things about Christmas the past two years has been Tim Holtz's 12 days of Christmas. Tim is a mucho talented artist who makes fantastic altered projects using some of the funkiest things.
Every year Tim does a 12 Days of Christmas tag set, doing a tag a day for 12 days. He teaches a variety of techniques and does beautiful creative projects. I guarentee, these tags won't be thrown out with the wrapping paper.
I love checking his blog and usually I make a comment. TiM is so generous, he picks people from his comments to win items from his line of creativity tools. Today he picked my comment!!
Just when I think you can't come up with another cool technique, you outdo yourself again! I love the snow technique and am already thinking of a thousand ways I can use it! I finally have a way to incorporate snow into this Florida lifestyle! :JPosted by: MamaJayne - December 07, 2008 at 6:41 PM

I can't even tell you how excited I am about this! This is my first time ever winning anything like this. How cool is that!?! I can't wait to see what I won. I'm hoping for the new Metallic Crackle Paint!

My day is made! I hope yours is just as slendiferous!