Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Pictures, Pictures!

It's a rare occasion anymore to get all three of my boys together AND get them to cooperate for a picture. I won't tell you how many I had to take to get them all looking the same way, at the same time, smiling, with no bunny ears behind one or the other of them. From left to right, Patrick (the youngest) Daniel (the oldest) and Kevin (the middle)
 

We were lucky enough to get Rick's coaching buddy, Mike to come to dinner too. Mike said he ate more that day then he'd eaten the previous 6 months. I promised him that when we are in the playoffs next year, I'll cook for the coaches the way I cooked Thanksgiving day. Rick on the left, me in the middle, and Mike on the right.
 

If sharing headphones doesn't say love, what does?? Kevin & Erica shared a movie after dinner.
 

Patrick is used to being the center of attention around here. While he enjoyed having his brothers here and all our other company, he enjoyed the next evening, relaxing with the dog, after everyone had left. Patrick doesn't realize it, but the dog is really the center of attention. LOL!
 

That's all that Blogger will let me post, 4 pictures. More again another time. Because I left out some VIPs that were at dinner, snow pictures, and a few other wild things.
I hope you enjoyed them...
Posted by Picasa