Saturday, July 29, 2006

For A Friend

I have a project that has been keeping me busy for the past few months. I wanted to make a special gift for a friend's daughter. Something to track her high school memories, and where she is in life right now. It's been fun watching her grow to this point, and over the summer she has grown from that sweet, sassy little girl into a confident young woman. I'm going to give her Lunch box photo album this week, right before school starts, I hope she likes it! To read more about it, continue below!


The box honors Courtney's high school and it's mascot, the Jaguar. She is in the class of 2008. The first few "pages" are for recording school life, a special dance, sports (she is a soccer player) "Girl!" is what her mom & I say to her when Courtney says something to shock us.
Courtney is a family girl, She's the baby in a family of 3 girls and one boy. She is spoiled by her daddy (and momma) and loves her neices & nephew, and the family dogs, Scooby, Tinkerbell, and Teddy(bear). Courtney's school interests include theatre so I created a section for that. Courtney has never been a girly girl until this summer. I find that funny because I actually had the girly girl pages done before she went through this transition. Now she loves shopping and dressing up. Last week she had her eyebrows done and hair streaked. Look out world!
I hope her next two years are memorable for her. I always tell her, "IF you can't be good, Be good at it!"
I hope you enjoyed my collage.

:J Posted by Picasa