It's a gorgeous day here at the Western Gate. There is a promise of showers this afternoon, but we get used to that here.
This morning we are headed to the beach for a walk and to enjoy the waves. Last night we lounged in the pool, which was a balmy 92 degrees. Our pool has never been that warm in all the years we have had it. The sun doesn't even hit it most of the afternoon. Swimming last night was so relaxing and I could have fallen asleep there. Instead we came in and watched "Failure to Launch" funny movie! I have yet to have a son who stayed at home to long. The youngest is still here, but is only 19, so we have a few years til we have to hire someone to chase him off.
Speaking of him, he cleaned his room! Unbelievable. Maybe it's because the dog wouldn't even sleep in there anymore. LOL! Anyway, it's clean and looks so good! HE even vacummed!
Maybe he is finally growing up? Speaking of the youngest child. He has now decided to go to the family reunion with us. So yesterday I had to go get his ticket. I am excited he is going. He will only stay the weekend, but that's okay, he'll be there! My hubby's family has not had everyone together in quite a few years. Not everyone will be there, but probably the largest number of people we have had in awhile.
Other great news! In talking with my brother who lives 3 hours from the inlaws, I mentioned we were going to be there. I of course invited him to the reunion, but he asked what we were doing the following weekend. He has tickets to the Cubs game and wanted to know if we wanted to go! HOW COOL! I can hardly wait. This should be such a fun trip!
Well, speaking of tripping, I need to get moving around here to get to the beach.
Have a sunny day!
:J







