Monday, July 17, 2006

Yes, I'm Losing my Mind

I feel like the kid who has just gotten to the school yard and realized I've missed the late bell.
Or when I get to a store in time to see the last great sale item go out the door.
Or like when I open that carton of Chocolate Marshmallow Ice cream to realize all that's left is the funk on the lid.
What has got me so down? Why am I heartbroken? Cause I can't get on my favorite Scrapbooking site!!!!! It must be down. Maybe some left handed wrench fixed it for good. AHH! I feel hopeless, lost and alone!
I miss my sisterhood. The laughter, the tears, the encouragement, the enabling and the inspiration. Come back to me! Let me in!
I need the fix! I need my candy! Please! Before I need a drink!
What's going on? Does anybody know? HELP!

Don't leave me wondering!
:J