It began with a bout of vicious vertigo on Monday. I went to work anyway, theorizing that as the day went on and I worked, that I would feel better. No, I didn't.
After lunch I made a Doctor's appointment for Tuesday morning. Then I went home to catch a nap and found my youngest son asleep on the couch with the flu. So even tho I felt much better on Tuesday morning, I went to the Dr's anyway. He poked and prodded and asked a few questions, then declared me to a have another ear infection in my left ear. Hmmm, but really I felt great. He gave me a script for antibiotics, decongestant, and nose stuff and then looked at me and said, "I want you to take a few days off work. Can you do that?"
Twist my arm, and what is that you just said?
"Stay home, rest, read a book, and take it easy?"
Aw, Doc, Do I hafta?
Would anyone else like his number?







