Thursday, November 30, 2006

Catching Up Another Week

Wow! It's hard to believe today is the last day of November! Where did this month go? October seems so far in the past, but November just flew by.
This is another Jules & Kip inspired creation, and I must say my favorite so far. Of course I am partial to snowmen anyway. This little one is probably as close as I will get to the real thing. The papers I used were WM and Jo's Packs. I really like WM's Christmas papers this year! I embellished with a few snowflakes for each letter, and a puff ball for Snowie's cap.
I may still add some ribbons. I think I am keeping him, no bazaar for him, I have to know he has a good home!
Yesterday's minor surgery went well, I was in and out in an hour. Dr. Paul, who is Dr. Diego's brother, did my cyst removal. Another bump on the head gone! I love these guys! The are among the best Dr's I have had in my life. So personable, so caring.
A former student of ours came in last night for a transcript. He was in our Culinary Arts program. We started talking and I found out he knows my oldest DH, and thinks quite highly of him. It was good to hear someone gush about one of my kids. Dan is a great cook, of course, because I taught him! HA! I think it blew both of us away, the student and I, I that he knew Dan, and he that I was Dan's mom!
I will be toilet shopping tonite after work. At 3:30 am our toilet in the main bathroom sprung a huge crack and began leaking all over the floor. When I first heard it, I thought DS3 was in the shower, and thought, what the H is he doing in there at 3:30 am?? Needless to say we were mopping up in the wee hours of the night. The toilet is probably original to the house, built in the late 60's. Merry Early Christmas to us. Just what I wanted a new toilet!
Well hopefully the master shower will hold up, cause that's where I am headed. Then off to work.
Have a wonderful day!
:J Posted by Picasa