Just a little Questionaire, borrowed from Kip, who borrowed from Sophia. But also, Thanks, I am thankful for all my great friends, Monkeys or otherwise. Enjoy the day!
:J
Do you cook all or part of the meal?
Every single bit of it honey!
How much do you spend buying groceries for the meal?
I don't look at the receipts, it doesn't matter.
Eat at home or go to someone else’s?
Home, but going for dessert at a friend's.
Describe your perfect bite?
Since I can't just inhale the whole thing at once, probably white meat turkey with a bit of mashed taters, gravy, corn and stuffing.
White meat or dark?
White
Stuffing with giblets or without?
With giblets and without cornbread
Anything you won’t eat at the Thanksgiving meal?
Not only do I not eat it, I don't serve pumpkin pie!
Carve Mr. Gobble at the table or serve on a platter?
On the Platter
Favorite pie?
Triple Berry Apple Rhubarb
Formal table or chinet?
Formal
Your menu?
Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli salad, Sweet tater casserole, corn, rolls, cranberry jello blocks, veggie tray. For dessert is Pumpkin cream cheese roll, Triple Berry Apple Rhubarb Pie, Cheesecake and Chocolate torte.
Favorite leftover?
PIE
Extended family, friends, both or just the immediate family for dinner?
This year, DH & I, DS2 & DS3 for dinner, and later that evening we are going to a friend's for dessert.
After dinner, do you go to the latest movie or football on TV?
A Nap and if I wake up, FOOTBALL!
Do you watch the Macy’s Parade?
Yep!
Christmas decorations up before or after?
After
Black Friday shopping or sleep in?
Oh thank God I don't have to worry about Black Friday, if the kids were younger I might.
Any special Thanksgiving tradition?
On my table are several things. My grandmother's Platter, Depression Glass Salt & Pepper Shakers from my dad's bachelor pad before he married my mom, a Heisey glass tray from my mom's family and a Pilgrim man, Pilgrim woman and turkey candles from my childhood.
Also, after grace we all have to tell what we are thankful for.
Favorite Thanksgiving memory?
The year we ate Thanksgiving in our last Navy housing. We were in the midst of moving into this house.







