Today was election day. My darling husband and I always vote together. It's a ritual. We don't discuss who we are voting for before we go in. Unless he knows it's a school issue, then he will ask me. But we always discuss who we voted for after we vote. It's become a ritual.
He'll name an office and ask who I voted for, when I tell him, he usually says "Cancelled you out". I'll name an office, and ask him, and usually when he replies, I tell him, "I cancelled you out." And so it goes. This time we were pretty much on the same page. We got the same senator, different governor, and all of our locals were the same.
DH still doesn't know what he is. I tell him it doesn't matter, you don't have to vote a straight party ticket. Just so you vote. You don't even have to vote in every race, Just vote!
I did get a bit aggrevated tonite when they were saying "so & so has 57% of the vote with 1% of the precincts reporting." Come on! Report when you have real numbers! Get those numbers off of Emmitt and Mario's feet! I need to vote for them!
So for the record, on the vote that really counts, we agreed. Emmitt & Mario for the next round. Joey, go home.
:J







