1. Your heart is always in the right place.
2. You always put me and the boys first.
3. You respect my opinion, even when we don't agree. (Which isn't often)
4. You are a calm in any storm.
5. You think things out logically and patiently. Even when I am neither logical or patient.
6. You still hold my hand every day, even if it's just when we are watching TV. Kiss me good bye every morning when you leave for work, and kiss & hug me hello when you come home.
7. You watch "Chick Flicks".
8. You tolerate my "ideas".
9. You have been around the world and have seen it all, now you give me my chance to do the same.
10. You make me feel loved, needed and wanted. When I see you pull up in the driveway after a long day I still get giddy. I know you will always be there for me, and I for you.
God Bless the Broken Road, it led me straight to you.
Happy Birthday
:J







