Are you tired of pictures yet? Well only a few more and I promise not to bore you any more. Actually this is my favorite picture of my and hubby. Not the one I posted below. I like the one of me below, but I like this one of hubby better. Maybe I'll try my Photoshop finesse and merge the two. HaHa!
We all loved the hammock. I took several relaxing naps in it. I tried to get Anastasia, the youngest to nap one day, but she wouldn't have it. As soon as the book we were reading was done, she wanted out of the hammock. Silly girl, doesn't she know it's the best way to spend an afternoon. Some day she will wish she had that ole hammock to nap in. I know I do! Anyway here is the three of them, not napping.
Ben, in a reflective moment on the beach. He was probably trying to figure out a way to convince us to let him back in the water. This was the day we were all in sweatshirts, but Ben still swam. He wasn't in there long, but he swam! I took this while we were on a sunset walk. The last night we were there, Ben, Sarah and I walked long after sundown. We didn't want to leave that night, we wanted to cherish every last moment.
We saw many crabs at the beach and a thousand many more crab holes. On our last night's walk it was so cold, and we kept seeing very large blue crabs on the beach, dead. (which reminds me, there are still pictures in the camera, I took on of those crabs, we thought they were frozen) Anyway this crab wasn't dead or frozen. Aurora and I chased him a good 50 yards down the beach trying to get a picture of him. Those little buggers are fast! I finally wore him out and got a good picture. He's not really very big, about the size of a quarter.
Well I guess I will go down load some more pictures. Who knows what's there?
:J








