Since it's fall back and Sunday morning, you would think I could sleep in. Not so. I was awake extra early, and compound that with setting the clocks back, I am really up early. My nose was a little chilly this am, we went to bed with the windows open. The Thermometer says it's 44 degrees!
I'm up now, coffee brewing and I'm in sweats. I just hate shutting windows, I love fresh air!
Today we are going to hang new curtains in the living room. The boys gagged because I bought mossy green curtains. The walls are "Carribean Sunset" which is a goldish color. But they think I am going for the "green & gold" look" of the Green Bay Packers. Not my intention at all, but so what if it was? At least it's not the teal & orange of the Miami Dolphins!
Here in a bit, I'm going to make the MM sandwiches that I talked about yesterday. If you have never been to Pioneer Woman's site, you need to check her out. Fascinating life on the range, and yummy recipes!
We had a nice day with Dan & Felicia. Dan & Rick got tarps put on the shed roof. Dan did a few more odds and ends for me. Felicia and I went shopping. We bought curtains & lampshades. The lampshades are for a pair of cute blue bow lamps I found at a yard sale for $3. I'm putting them in the spare bedroom. Very vintage lamps, probably late 50's, early 60's. I'll post a pic of them later.
Speaking of pictures, no the man fishing is not my husband, or Brett Farve. He's just a random man who was fishing at a park down in St. Pete. I took that this past summer when I was there for a conference. One evening my travel mate, Becky and I went to this park that my friend Kip had shown me. Ft. Something I think. Anyway, we walked the beach for most of the evening and he was out fishing. I love the color of the sky, don't you?
It's time for me to get this show on the road. This is my last day to get things in order before the inlaws arrive on Thursday. Or Wednesday, or who knows when. I know my In laws are leaving to drive down on Monday night, early Tuesday Morning. I will just be glad when everyone is here safe and sound.
Coffee anyone?
:J







