Saturday, November 03, 2007

Lazy Saturday

Yep, I'm feeling lazy today. Very lazy, I just want to curl up with a good book and do nothing! But I can't do that! I've goofed all morning so now it's get busy time.

I off to WM & Mike's in a bit. I'm cooking for the coaches again tomorrow, and I'm trying out PW's MM sandwiches
on them. I think they will like them. Also going to make my famous potato salad. My friend Jo is going to make homemade Banana pudding to go with. Anyway, I need to pick up a few ingredients.

Dan & Felicia are on their way over. Dan's doing some odd jobs for me, and Felicia is going to tag along shopping. I want to find some new curtains for the living room, and a rug for my bedroom. We should have fun.

That is the extent of my fun weekend. I plan to scrap tomorrow, Rick will be gone most of the day. I want to work on a few projects. I've joined a challenge blog, Outlaw Paper Artists and Have an idea on what I want to do for that. I have a journal I need to make for a friend, he's paying me to make it for his wife. :)
I have a CJ to finish, Rolo cards to make, and another project on my desk. I guess I'd better get movin'

Make the most of what ya got, and the least of what you've not!

:J