Tuesday, November 06, 2007

They're Sick!

I have a houseful of company coming, a wonderful week at the beach planned, and both my guys are sick. Yep, coughing, hacking, achy sick! I am pouring the meds down them. They have to get over this. We can't spread it! AND I don't want it!
Patrick started it this weekend. He was coughing all night Saturday night. He even stayed home Sunday and Monday. That in itself tells you he is sick! Rick started today when he got home. He said he was cold. Then he started coughing. I told him to take something right away. UGH! Bugs go away!
I think the family is bringing the cold weather with them. Tonite is down into the 40's and tomorrow night we have a freeze warning!!! Thank goodness Friday, Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be beautiful. Thank goodness! We have the Blue Angels air show one day. Not sure which we are going to Friday or Saturday. I probably won't go at all. I have seen them several times, and quite frankly, they scare me.
My MIL probably won't go either, so I'll beg out to keep her company.
Found my cinnamon roll recipe, so that's a relief. House is clean. Junk stashed. Yard looks pretty good for this time of year and the pool isn't green. So I guess we are ready for everyone. Now just where are we going to put them all on Friday night? We don't get the beachhouse til Saturday! Oh well, what fun.

:J