It's a Funky Friday, that actually started last night. As things go wrong, as they often do with me, I'm wondering what someone is trying to tell me.
Both of my cameras are acting wierd. I can't get my little camera to come on. May be the battery, I'll have to search for the charger. My Olympus is acting wierd, not downloading the pictures I took of the album I'm teaching tonite. So I can't show you "Summer Stacation" But I assure you it's cute. Now if 12 people sign up, I'll be a happy woman.
Oh I just realized it's Friday the 13th. If you believe in that, which I don't. I'm superstitious, but not that way.
So my kits are all packed, my extra supplies ready, but I have nothing to work on for me. I'm sure I can come up with something, I'll put an undone class kit of the shelf and take it along. I'll probably be more social, than work. Or I'll shop around and see what I can find to play with.
I hope your day is good. I hope the Funkiness of this Friday is gone.
:J







