Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Humping along

Okay so most of you will read this after the hump. But hey, if I'm awake and it's hump day, I'm humping!
Mojo is slowing returning. I think I am frustrated by lack of supply in my area. I can't just run out and get..whatever it is I dream up. Let's just talk transparencies. I can find them. In boxes of 100, for $35. NOT buying those, I only need twelve. I may scavange the supply closet tomorrow. Ya would think I could find some in there......
I did some stickles stuff a bit tonite. I was surprised how well that turned out. I'm not a glitter person, but I think I will like it. Let's see how it looks when it dries. And then of course, hope I can find two more bottles tomorrow. Or twelve people will share one bottle during class.
OHHH I fell in love today! Mint Mocha Chip Frappacino's from Starbucks. OMY! It hit the spot. I hope I got the name right. They are the special right now on the drive through sign.
I also fell in love with Creative Imaginations Tidepools paper by Christine Adolph. OHMY! I feel another beach book coming.. I think I will make this one for my niece, Sarah. I got some fantastic pictures of her & Ben(her son) this fall while we were all at the beach. She's my favorite niece. But I love the paper! So I bought all they had at the LSS.
That's my boring life in a nutshell. Life goes on. Keep my much older sister in your thoughts and prayers while she travels to visit our much younger brother. She's driving all the way by herself. I'm sure she has scoped out all the good bathrooms along the way.

:J