Kevin & Erica were here last weekend for a friend's wedding. I thought they looked cute in their matching outfits. For God sakes boy, marry her! If your coordinating your clothes, you may has well be married! I've been married 22 years and I can't get the hubby to coordinate!
Erica & I did some retail therapy while she was here. It was fun having a girl to shop with! I found these cute everyday sandals at Beall's. Clarks, so they were a little pricey, but OMG! Like walking on air! I figured I can buy 10 pair of not so comfy $10 sandals or splurge and buy one pair I can wear forever.
This is the class display for Summer Scrapganza at our local LSS. These are the four classes I will be teaching that weekend. It's going to be a blast!
Teaching at Summer Scrapganza means I'll miss the Hilltop Memories Birthday Crop, which bums me out. I learn so much from those ladies and wouldn't be able to be where I am if it weren't for all of them. I can hardly wait for October, when I finally have time to go down to visit them.
We have a score of activities planned for today, lots of errands and yard work. I plan to scrap, so I guess those are hubby's plans! LOL!








