What a beautiful morning! It was sunny and 67 degrees this am! I can handle that any day. It does promise to climb to the 90s again, but dip back to the 60s again tonite.
Lots going on. Potluck at work went well yesterday. We dined on fried chicken, tater salad, crab salad, chicken salad, butter beans, fresh, untainted tomatos, corn salad, and kahlua ice cream cake for dessert! SOOOO YUMMY! It was my friend, Lori's last day at work for the summer. I'll miss seeing her every day, but will see her off and on all summer.
I forgot to mention our favorite hangout burned to the ground last week. Yep, the Oar House, home of the Jezebel, mysteriously burned down. The fire didn't start in the kitchen, but near the water on the deck. So we have to take a break from being "Oar Hoars", no more Jezebel's for us. At least not for awhile. What will Linda, Barbie, Debbie and I do?
Speaking of Linda, her surgery went well, and other than some itching from the anesthesia, she's doing great. I'll visit her again tonite, maybe she will feel like chasing interns or something fun like that tonite. Last night when she asked for a benadryl, the nurse's aide came back and said "Did you want something for pain?" Linda said no, but after the NA left I said, "you dummy! always get pain meds!" LOL!
One week until the big crop. I'm excited. I had a lady call me yesterday. Her husband, who used to work with me, told her she needed to call me and get together to scrap. So she is coming to the crop! That will be fun!
I'm off to find trouble, I usually don't have to look far!
:J







