Now I am all sorted by color. Maybe a few rogue, off color sheets here and there, but the greens are all with the greens, blues with blues, well you get the picture. I filled 4 of those Isis boxes with cardstock. Plain cardstock.
It all started while I was working on the current scrap project. I was looking for some watermelon colored cardstock and had to search through all four containers. Decided enough is enough and pulled all the cardstock out of the boxes and sorted.
Now I have happy colors!
Of course this was all after 5 loads of laundry, mowing 1/4 of the backyard, and an hour in the pool. I made the easiest, most delicious casserole for supper too!
Here's the recipe!
2 cans cubed chicken, drained (I used Tyson's, you can use 2 cups of regular cooked chicken instead)
2 cans cream of chicken soup ( I used no fat)
2/3 c milk
2 1/2 cups mixed frozen veggies
18 slices of American cheese (I used Kraft Deli Deluxe)
9 lasagne noodles
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking pan (I used a glass one).
Cook lasagne noodles according to directions on box. Drain, set aside. Unless unlike me you can cook more than one thing on your stove. then you can do this step simulataneously. I can't I only have two burners, thanks to Jenn-air grill, that we never use.
Anyway, heat the cream of chicken soup and the milk until well mixed. Add the mixed veggies and chicken, mix well.
In greased 9x13 dish, lay 3 lasagne noodles, over that spread 1/3 of the soup/veggie/chicken mix. Over that lay 6 slices of cheese. Repeat lasagne/veggie mix/cheese two more times, ending with Cheese slices on top.
Cover, Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, uncover, bake 10 minutes more or until top is golden, melted gooeyness.
Cook about 10 minutes, cut and serve. Of course there are no calories in this concoction, especially in the 3 slices of cheese per serving of this! Enjoy!
I see this being great, warming, comfort food this winter!
Have a wondermous day!







