Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday!!!!!!

How do I always get from Tuesday to Friday in a snap? Gosh Wednesday and Thursday are always blurs to me. I don't know why, they just do.
I'm all packed for the weekend scrapping at the beach. This is my second crop in a row that I have not packed one single picture. Not one. I have plenty of things I want to do. If I need pictures, I'll print them there. But truly, I'd don't think I will.
I have to come back in town Saturday night for the football banquet. Can't miss that. You can tell I wasn't on the planning committee this year or we wouldn't have it this weekend! It will be sad tho, as all of hubby's DLine are seniors. We'll miss them.
Work has been just work. Same stuff, different day. Meetings on processes, you know you can't just tell people how to do something. You have to put it in writing, and every scenerio has to be explored. We have had 10 meetings on the process of withdrawing a student. How hard is it? I guess some people have to justify their job by having a meeting. Please just let me have the time, so I can do my job!
Can you tell I need a weekend at the beach scrapping?? And I've only worked three days this week!!! So ready for this long weekend.
I'll miss my Wii tho. I'll get home and hubby will have broken all my Wii records. But it's not a contest, just ask him!
I'll have the computer with me, so I'll check in on all of you. Have a great weekend and stay warm!!