Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random Things

I noticed on Ali Edwards Blog that she posted 16 Random Things. So here's mine.

1. Since beginning Wii Fit 28 days ago, my Wii Fit age has ranged from 32 to 71. I personally like the 32.

2. I really do like wearing wool sweaters.

3. Almonds really curb my midday hunger. I could almost not eat lunch.

4. My husband is really great, he's done the dinner dishes every night for a week.

5. As much as I enjoyed the few months we had alone with no children at home. I am really enjoying having the youngest one home again.

6. I think I could live on soup.

7. How big can dust bunnies really grow?

8. $5 mukluks from Kohl's are the greatest! I'm loving my red ones in this cold weather.

9. I am lucky! I won here and here in the past two months!

10. I can jog for 5 minutes on the Wii Fit!

11. I love cold weather in Florida. It really does remind me why I don't want to live back up north!

12. That son that lives at home? He cracks me up everyday!

13. I'm loving that new show, "Lie to Me". How interesting.....

14. I'm loving American Idol already. Next week, Florida.

15. Six degrees of separation....The Reverend who gave the opening prayer at the Inaugaration luncheon..Dr. Black? Used to be our Navy Chaplain. Awesome Guy!

16. I'm looking forward to camping at Winter Retreat with the Hilltop girls. 30 degrees in rustic cabins, now that's my kind of fun!

How's that for random?