Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Morning

I've decided to give my body one more day of rest with this cold/flu stuff I have going on. I feel like such a slug, doing absolutely nothing. But I know it's what my body needs most. Orange Juice, Chicken soup and rest. I don't really have a fever, I'm not really stuffy. I'm just achey and chest congested.
So by that, you know I really didn't have a great weekend. Rick even did the grocery shopping alone. And he did a great job! He only bought one item not on the list, Chili Cheese Fritos, but I'll give him that for doing the shopping! Plus he did a great job helping get all the Christmas stuff taken down and put in the attic. Even HRH Patrick helped!
So between the flu/cold and my thumb, I'm feeling pretty worthless. Here's a picture of my thumb. It's such a pretty color of black and blue. Those heavy fireproof file cabinets can really do a number. I'm so happy I didn't let the F bomb out. I wanted too!
 

And, since I haven't posted any scrap stuff in awhile, here's my quick and easy card I did for my cousin, Carole, who underwent a masectomy last week. Her hubby is a beekeeper and she loves bees. And the news was good, they got everything!
 

I'm off for more rest. I'm going to run a few loads of wash and make some homemade chicken soup. Other than that, I'm worthless. I hope you have a wondermous day!
Posted by Picasa