Friday, January 23, 2009

Well it's Almost Saturday!

In a few minutes I'll go to bed. In a few minutes it will be Saturday! Because it's Saturday, I have a surprise 40th birthday party to go to. It's really going to be a surprise because her birthday isn't til March! But our friend is so quick to pick up things that she would know we were up to something if we tried to plan something near her birthday.
I had to run some errands after work for the party. We're doing a Western theme, with bandanas and daisies. I'm in charge of drinks. Everyone thinks that's perfect for me. Why? But I'll take care of that in the morning.
I went tonite to get the stuff to wrap her birthday presents. Daisies, monarch butterflies and twine. One of the other girls has some red checked paper we're going to use. I got all that at HL. Except the twine. I have that here at the house.
I went to Michael's just to see what they had that I couldn't live without. Not much. Lots of new stuff, but I don't need it. Not yet. I want to see what the LSS's come out with from Winter CHA. I like to support my local LSS.
I went to Michael's because it was next door to TarGET! as we of german heritage say. I went to TarGET because my friend Kathy had a water bottle at work today that looked really cool. She got it at Target' as she is more prissy, ya know, tar gey!
Kathy knew about the water bottle because Joe, one of the guys at work had one.
Since we are on a "save the earth" kick here and at school, I've decided to try to cut back on drinking bottled water. I mean I have filter! All I need is a cup to keep it cold, that I can see through. Because I am funny about seeing the bottom of my glass and that it's clean. So I went to TarGET for a $10 water bottle.
I never go to TarGET, not that I don't like it, it's just on that side of town that I don't go to because there is too much traffic.
So I explored TarGET. I shouldn't have done that. First of all, I totally missed the $1 bins. I meant to go there. I saw a cute mailbox at the crop last weekend that someone had altered from the $1 bin. I am still kicking myself. I also totally missed the workout clothes. New workout clothes are my gift to me for being so faithful and losing 10 pounds on Wii. But I didn't even get them.
But I found Woolrich twin flannel sheets on clearance for $10. Those will keep me toasty warm next week at Winter Retreat. I found 4 towels on clearance to match the ones in Patrick's bathroom. Happy, Beachy colored towels. They match his PINK tiled bathroom. So let's see, sheets, towels, water bottle, $43!!!! But the sheets and towels on clearance justified the $10 (choke) water bottle right?
I'm rambling, really rambling. It's Saturday, I'm going to bed.