Yes I have that Bay City Rollers song in my head. So now you should too! Please don't thank me.
I fully intended to post with pictures today, but I can't find my camera cord. I can't dig for it anywhere because my thumb hurts. Friday afternoon I slammed it in the file cabinet door. Not just any file cabinet, one of the big, heavy, fireproof file cabinets. Yes, I almost said an F bomb, right there in school. But I didn't, I caught it and said Fudge! I don't think I broke it, but I do think I'll have serious nail damage. It's that pretty indigo ink blue color that's almost black. Right down where the nail meets the thumb, where the new nail grows. Now you know why I almost said the F bomb.
On top of that, I'm getting the crud. I still don't think I have it as bad as my friend, Sharon, or my much older sister, Susie, but I feel like it's coming. We all got it last week from our friend, Ann. Thanks Ann! Susie and Sharon sound much, much worse than me. Sharon went to the Dr. yesterday and Susie said she's going Monday if she doesn't feel better.
So today I cracked the whip and we got all the Christmas taken care of and put away except the outside lights. It rained all day so those will get taken down later. I don't do the outside lights anyway, so I'm not worried. Now if I get sick at least I won't have to worry about when Christmas is taken down.
Tomorrow is grocery day, and good thing, as the cat has no dry food and the freezer is bare. It hasn't been this bare since Hurricane Ivan. We pretty much ate everything in it over the holidays and tonite I threw away a couple of mystery packages....in the morning I'll wipe it all down good before we go grocery shopping. Assuming of course I can breathe.
So, I'm off to put some vick's on my feet, take some tylenol and go to bed. Have a good day and cover your mouth when you cough!







