Friday, January 09, 2009

TGIF!

I've made it through the first week back, but not without casualty. I think I'm getting a chest cold. My lungs feel full of mud, my throat is a teeny bit scratchy, and my head feels like there's an expanding balloon in it. I know, I should stay home, but I'm not.
Hopefully this won't get in the way of getting the house back in order, taking the tree down, etc.
Well those Gators got lucky again. Good for them I guess. Lots of penalties in the game and good defense played by both teams. Also, ole Brett is up to his tricks. He's taking a bit of time to decide whether or not he should come back. I can tell him now. Stay Home! Sorry Baby, your playing days are over, don't be a hanger oner.
Of to work, the sooner I get there, the sooner I get home. I have Microsoft Access training today, so that should a nice break up.
Have a wondermous day!