So let's see last I posted it was Sunday. I was enjoying one last day before going back to work. Is it Spring Break yet??
Monday was CPR/AED training. Yes, now I can save your life, if you are choking or having a heart attack. If I have my rubber gloves and mouth protection with me. That's more to protect you than me. Lord knows if you are dying of a heart attack you wouldn't want to catch my cold too. Except right now I don't have a cold. Of course if you are passed out, it won't matter. I'd have to save you, without your permission. Seriously, everyone should know how to do this. If you don't, go get trained.
Tuesday was the first day with students back. Lots of new students, busy day. I stayed so busy that I didn't get into any trouble and I didn't get lunch. Thank goodness for roasted almonds. Oh, the chocolate, chocolate chip muffin for breakfast before all heck broke loose helped too.
I did an hour and 45 minutes on the Wii Fit to make up for that muffin. I'm loving the Wii Fit. I can see a difference in my endurance already. Still can't do those one legged yoga things. My ankles are just too weak. But I can kick butt in a quite a few poses. But I have to tell on my hubby. He kicks butt on the yoga move called "Dance". Think figure skater with one leg up over their back to the top of their head. Yep, he's pretty good at that one. Me? Can't even get to ten seconds. I think that's a picture that needs to go on the team video.
So today is Wednesday. Thank goodness it's hump day. I can't go into details, but just thank goodness. I asked my principal for a segway today. He said to order two.
I think I'm going to take my doctor's advice and get that bottle of wine.







