Sometimes I feel like I work harder on the weekends than I do during the week. There's always something to do around here, it's a never ending vicious cycle! Rick has been working hard in the yard, meanwhile, the house keeps me busy.
Since we've been enjoying the cooler spring temps by keeping the windows open, I have lots of dusting to do today. Bathrooms to clean, floors to mop, well, you know the routine.
Sometime this weekend I need to find a pair of shoes to match my dress for the wedding, and get the guys Khaki pants. Nothing like last minute prep here. Now wonder I dreamed last night I was trying to get my luggage to the airport so I could ride a horse cross country (not fly in the plane with my luggage) and also trying to get the keys back to the cabbie, since he let us "use" his cab to take the luggage to the airport. Meantime trying to circumvent getting through the crowd in a flea market type atmosphere in the airport. Wow! I'm not eating McDonalds any more! I haven't had any McDs since Christmas and ate it twice in as many days. I think that's what brought on the crazy dreams.
Okay, so down to business, off to clean, and hopefully a nice dinner tonite somewhere.







