Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bad Blogging

Truly, I lead a boring life. So not much to say, but I will.
The last couple of days I've had the spring allergy sinus headache. I've been eating antihistimines and tylenol. That dulls it for awhile but it roars back with a vengence after awhile. Today, I had an appointment for facial and I almost didn't go. But the girl who does my facials is phenomenal and soon she'll have enough facials done that she won't be able to do any more (she's at our vo tech school). But I went anyway and I'm sooooo glad I did!
Truan did wonders and cleared my sinus headache all away! I didn't tell her about my sinus pressure, I really think she felt it. She really concentrated on my sinus area, by the time she was done, I had quit hurting. So AWESOME! I quick booked another facial for in a few weeks. I have to take advantage of a good facialist when we get one! I told her she had a true gift and tipped her tremendously!
Still trying to talk the Big P into adding Massage Therapy into our curriculum so I can take advantage of that too!
The super came by to visit our school too. He came to congratulate our high school's first ever National Merit Scholar finalist! HOw awesome is that? Our high school has only been around 7 years.
About 5 minutes after the super made the big announcement, I heard the girl in the main office (next to me) just a hollaring and carrying on like she was panicked. Nothing rattles her, so I had to go see what was wrong. Apparently a piece of "paper" was sticking out from under a cabinet in her office. She used her shoe to pull it out from under the table. It wasn't a piece of paper but one of those glue mouse pads that the county had put down to catch some mice. It had done it's job because there was a live mouse stuck to it! Ann couldn't get her shoe off the pad or off her foot. She was freaking! She finally got her shoe off and then we got her shoe off the pad. Finally the custodian came and took the mouse pad away.
It was our laugh of the week.
So maybe life isn't so boring...sometimes it just feels that way.