Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's Hump Night!

I wish! Actually I'm alone in my hotel room blogging, waiting for our exciting meetings to start tomorrow. So the only thing I'll be doing tonite is sleeping..
This morning I had a nice surprise when I let the dog out for his morning run. A few years ago I planted a clementis vine beside our pool deck, next to our patio. This morning it bloomed!!! It looks like it will bloom a few more days as it has several buds on it also.
 

A few coworkers are with me on this trip and we went to one of the guys houses to pick him up. Once we got there, we didn't want to leave!!! Henry lives on the bay and this is his view from his living room deck. He can watch the Blue Angels fly from several rooms in his house.
 

This morning there was a sailing regatta going on, can you see the sails?? In the background are the builings out on Pensacola Beach. We seriously didn't want to leave. I think all of us could have just spent the afternoon with an adult concoction in hand, watching the boats sail by.
 

Here's another picture from his house. His original house was totally destroyed by Hurricane Ivan. His new one sits on stilts. I volunteered to house sit anytime he needs a housesitter! I told him I wouldn't even have wild parties. I'd just sit on the deck and while the day away. Couldn't you??
Posted by Picasa