Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I've Been Scrappin' Again!

I've been busy working on some scrapbooks for my friend, Georgia, who lives in Texas. Every year Gerogia has a "Girlfriends" party in honor of her best friend, Sally, who died of breast cancer. One of the highlights of the party is the books she makes every year, highlighting girlfriends. So this year, Georgia asked me to make a "few" for her soiree.
These are just the covers of a few. Each book had 1o pages, 5 front/back. I filled them with quotes, embellies and such, all honoring friendship and thankfulness. I apologize in advance for the blurriness of some of the pictures. I should have checked before I packed them up for her.

If you want to read more about Georgia's quest just follow the link here If you want to help make a book for next year, let her or I know. It's all about the girlfriends', we all know about how great they can be!