Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Wedding Bliss

We survived the weekend wedding! All went well, but not without a hitch. The groom was a little late, causing the bride to panic. But the day was as beautiful as the bride, and all in attendance agreed it was a day to remember. These are just a few pictures from my camera, I wish picasa would allow you to post more than four. But here are some of my favorites.
Was he on his knees begging forgiveness for his lateness? We'll never know, the bride isn't telling.
 

Felicia is such a tiny, petite, little thing. Dan scooped her right up for this one. They are so cute together, I don't think either of them stopped smiling all day.
 

The whole fam damily as I call them. At least now I have one more feminine voice to balance all the testostrone I've been living with all these years. Plus she scrapbooks, so that's an added bonus!!! I just love her!!!!
Hubby, me, Dan & Felicia, Kevin and Patrick.
 

Me and the Hubby. Gosh I love him more than on our wedding day! He looked pretty sexy in his Cuban shirt, as did all my handsome men.
 

Hopefully more later, I've got to get to work!
Posted by Picasa