Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Crazy Girlfriends

I think one of the best things I've discovered in the past decade is crazy girlfriends. I'm having more fun than I've ever had, with the crazy girlfriends I have.
They come from such diverse groups. My school friends, My Hilltop friends, My Chickens friends, My Facebook friends, My monkey friends, My Blog Friends, My Scrapbooking Friends, My Navy wife friends, My football mom friends, soo many friends, but never too many friends. Someday I'm going to have a big party and invite ALL my friends.
I really want all my friends to meet each other. They are all so much fun, it would be just one big laughing, fun, silly party. Us all, just being friends.
My friend Jules recently did a scrapbook page of me and my best Roomie, Cruise, Hilltop, Hockey, Parasailing Friend, Val.

Val has always been my cruise roomie, for as long as I've been cruising with the Hilltop girls. We didn't even know each other til we roomed together. Crazy I know. We got together because one of our other friends, our fearless Hilltop Leader, Linda, thought we'd make good roomies. She was soooooo right! We've been all over together, and even parasailed in the Bahamas, danced on a bar, okay that was Val, not me, and have had some crazy fun together!
I met Linda, through my good friend Jules, who I'd only met online at a scrapbooking message board, but I drove 4 hours to room with at a crop that Linda was putting on, in the woods at a state park. Crazy huh??
Jules is a very talented scrapper, someone I always look forward to learning alot from. She's crazy fun too, but laid back fun also. She's also a wine friend, which wine friends are good to have too. Thanks Jules for doing the layout, I love it!
It's great to have crazy, talented friends! And all these friends? All your fault! LOL!