Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's Raining!

The rain started last night, around time I got off of work, of course! It didn't stop me from a little retail therapy and then dinner out with two of my favorite guys.
I checked out the new Anna's Linen's here. Well, it's been open about six months, but I've not been in. I'm thinking about changing the curtains in my living room. Right now I've got country ruffle curtains up, ages old. It's time for change, they don't match the walls or the furniture. I can move them to the scraproom. Or my bedroom. They'd be fine in either of those rooms.

I went through Hobby Lobby too. I thought it would be a brief trip, but I ended up spending over an hour. They've changed out alot of the home decor stuff, with 4 rows of 66% off old decor. But I didn't bite on any of that. Just picked up some stuff for class I'm teaching in a few weeks.

Dinner was just Sonny's BBQ, guys choice. Not fancy but ran into a few old friends. Patrick likes going there as he used to work there and knows most everyone. A couple of Rick's football players work there too, so it's like old home week.

Today is rain, rain, sun, rain, rain..So I'm getting alot of cleaning done. I'm working on the kitchen. Cleaning cupboards in and out. I have two shelves filled with old tins and milk bottles for decoration. It's time for their yearly dusting. Rick is off working on a car. When he gets home we are going to try to run a few errands. Well it's time for me to get back to cleaning..