I can't explain it, except for maybe I just needed it. I was super lazy this weekend. Not that I didn't have a list of things I needed to do, I just didnt' do them!
Instead I putzed around on Saturday, scrapped a bit, had breakfast out with hubby. Ran a few small errands, but didn't go to Micheals, JoAnns or Hobby Lobby. I don't even remember what we ate for dinner Saturday night. I guess it wasn't memorable and there are no leftovers to check. Kinda scary.
Sunday was super lazy, super duper lazy. I went with hubby to Home Depot, then came home, plopped myself on the love seat with a book and read about a half hour, then slept for 3! WOW! I never sleep that long during the day.
I did find out that one of my secrets wasn't kept. Her hubby just couldn't wait the few days until her birthday to tell her. My dear friend, Julie, who I've known since Jr. High, is coming to visit. Her birthday is the 20th and her hubby and I have been working out details for her surprise birthday present, a plane ticket to come to Florida!! Julie lives in Virginia and has traveled all over, but never has been to any part of Florida.
We haven't seen each other in 30 years, but have communicated off and on through the years. We reconnected a few months ago on Facebook, and now she's coming to visit!!! Just a quick weekend visit, and we'll probably spend most of it at the beach. I have to wait a whole month til her visit, I can hardly stand it!
We have a lot of catching up to do, it's going to be great fun!







